- Born: (date) 31st December 1999 – last day of the millennium.
- Home: Wurtulla, Sunshine Coast, Queensland
- Rides: What type of board: Liquid Force kites, boots and kiteboard.
- For kite/surfing I ride Firewire’s.
- What are you known for: I would like to be known for being one of the more stylish riders in Australia. Tweaked grabs and powered riding.
- Why should someone follow you online: I’ve always got something good online as I attend lots of events, am the junior editor for Kite Mag, always posting good shots and try to make several edits a year.
- Best moment of your life: Placing 3rd at a Martial Arts World Titles at age 11 or more recently, doing a 15,000ft Skydive for my 15th B-day.
- Favourite hashtags: #LiveYourLifestyle
- Do you have any hobbies: Any board sport, surf, kite, wake and skate. Also a bit of video editing here and there.
- Favourite Movie and why: Probably Shredbots: The Movie or Nitro Circus The Movie.
- Where would we most likely see you: Kiting and surfing at the open beach at Wurtulla, kiting flat water at Caloundra river mouth or riding at Bli Bli Cable.
- Most prized possession: Mac laptop for editing and my Cannon camera/DJI drone.
- If not this, what other sport: Surfing or Wake Boarding/Cable.
- Mac or PC: Mac all the way.
- Favourite place in the world: Lombok Indonesia – pumping waves and good kiting.
Favourite LKI product:
Favourite LKI product: LKI Boardshort range love the stretch styles they are perfect for kiting.Shop men's Boardshorts